CONSTITUTION OF THE MIZO POST GRADUATE SCIENCE SOCIETY (MIPOGRASS) PREAMBLE
Keeping in view the need and demand of the people of Mizoram in the field of science and technology; to promote and make further development of science for the younger generation, the Mizo Post Graduate Science Society (MIPOGRASS) is established on the day of the 10th June 1995. The first General Conference of MIPOGRASS hereby adopt this constitution on this 20th February 1996 and declare that this constitution henceforth shall be binding on all members of the society. The society is purely a voluntary organisation.
Title & Commencement:
- The society shall be known as the Mizo PostGraduate Science Society or MIPOGRASS in short.
- This constitution shall be known as the Constitution of Mizo Post-Graduate Science Society.
- The society shall have jurisdiction over all matters of the society.
Headquarters & Sub-Headquarters:
- The headquarters shall be located at Aizawl, and the designations of the Office Bearers shall be as follows:-
- Vice President
- General Secretary
- Assistant Secretary
- Finance Secretary
- If and when a need arises for establishment of subheadquarters, it may be done so with the prior permission of the headquarters.
- The sub-headquarters may, if so established, have the power to make new rules and regulations of their own, if necessary, with the approval of the headquarters.
Aims & Objectives:
- To foster Mizoram towards the study of science and technology.
- To motivate the experts in the field of science and to utilise their knowledge for the progress of Mizoram